This day has shattered the world with news thought unthinkable. Racism, rising fascism and scenes that made us feel sick to the pit of our stomachs have flooded our timelines. It is #IWD2020 #InternationalWhoresDay our worldwide community is deeply shaken by unprecendented income loss, health danger and other by-products of COVID-19. Additionally, we feel for our colleagues who are victims of racism, and those who risk their lives in the #BlackLivesMatter movement.
- Solidarität mit Sexarbeiter*innen, die das Recht auf Arbeit einfordern March 31, 2021
- Solidarity with sex workers that demand the right to work March 31, 2021
- Murcia Espana new collective of Sex Workers March 2, 2021
- Sex workers in the Netherlands demand equal treatment with other contact profess… February 25, 2021
- TAMPEP’s statement on the final version of CEDAW Committee General Recommendatio… February 17, 2021