Introducing 2nd time grantee Tampep Network which focuses exclusively on advocacy and networking. TAMPEP’ aim is leveraging the network alliances and long legacy to make the migrant sex work community voices heard by documenting their stories, needs and good practices. TAMPEP will support local and national advocacy through position papers and other forms of political activism. They shall strengthen their advocacy by participating in European-level events and political forums.
- FIELD REPORT: The exclusion of SW in the handling of the COVID-19 pandemic July 1, 2020
- Sex workers in the Netherlands at the forefront of ensuring limit of coronavirus in the sex industry June 24, 2020
- Sex Workers and Allies all over Brazil organise Virtual Forum on PutaDei2020 June 3, 2020
- International Whores Day 2020 June 3, 2020
- Sex Workers appeal to german Hiphop-band Antilopen Gang to respect and value rights of Sex Workers and Urge Support from Allies May 18, 2020