Introducing 2nd time grantee Tampep Network which focuses exclusively on advocacy and networking. TAMPEP’ aim is leveraging the network alliances and long legacy to make the migrant sex work community voices heard by documenting their stories, needs and good practices. TAMPEP will support local and national advocacy through position papers and other forms of political activism. They shall strengthen their advocacy by participating in European-level events and political forums.
- Sex workers in the Netherlands demand equal treatment with other contact profess… February 25, 2021
- TAMPEP’s statement on the final version of CEDAW Committee General Recommendatio… February 17, 2021
- TAMPEP: Open Letter to the CEDAW Committee February 17, 2021
- Ensuring Public Participation, Amplified Voice and Safe Spaces for Sex Workers’ Rights Advocacy February 16, 2021
- Community consultation: A digital platform for sex workers February 14, 2021