Introducing 2nd time grantee Tampep Network which focuses exclusively on advocacy and networking. TAMPEP’ aim is leveraging the network alliances and long legacy to make the migrant sex work community voices heard by documenting their stories, needs and good practices. TAMPEP will support local and national advocacy through position papers and other forms of political activism. They shall strengthen their advocacy by participating in European-level events and political forums.
- Sex Worker Action During COVID-19 Italy | Comitato launch a call to the Italian Government April 2, 2020
- Regional Updates COVID-19 Migrant Sex Workers and Sex Worker Responses March 21, 2020
- Migrant Sex Workers Rights in Light of Coronovirus March 20, 2020
- Solidarity Message from Red Umbrella Fund Secretariat – Red Umbrella Fund March 18, 2020
- Notes on Coronavirus and Sex Work Part 01 March 17, 2020