Introducing 2nd time grantee Tampep Network which focuses exclusively on advocacy and networking. TAMPEP’ aim is leveraging the network alliances and long legacy to make the migrant sex work community voices heard by documenting their stories, needs and good practices. TAMPEP will support local and national advocacy through position papers and other forms of political activism. They shall strengthen their advocacy by participating in European-level events and political forums.
- DECLARACIÓN Solidaridad con l@s trabajador@s sexuales que reclaman el derecho al trabajo April 16, 2021
- Solidarität mit Sexarbeiter*innen, die das Recht auf Arbeit einfordern March 31, 2021
- Solidarity with sex workers that demand the right to work March 31, 2021
- Murcia Espana new collective of Sex Workers March 2, 2021
- Sex workers in the Netherlands demand equal treatment with other contact profess… February 25, 2021