At the heart of a feminism for all, the push for sex worker rights is a movement in which women who experience intersecting oppression and who have been marginalised by mainstream feminism are fighting back and winning.
- Sex Workers and Allies all over Brazil organise Virtual Forum on PutaDei2020 June 3, 2020
- International Whores Day 2020 June 3, 2020
- Sex Workers appeal to german Hiphop-band Antilopen Gang to respect and value rights of Sex Workers and Urge Support from Allies May 18, 2020
- TAMPEP Submits Comments & Recommendations to CEDAW Draft Recommendation on Trafficking in Women and Girls in the Context of Global Migration May 15, 2020
- TAMPEP Welcomes New Steering Committee Members & Expresses Thanks to All Nominees April 17, 2020