At the heart of a feminism for all, the push for sex worker rights is a movement in which women who experience intersecting oppression and who have been marginalised by mainstream feminism are fighting back and winning.
- Sex workers in the Netherlands demand equal treatment with other contact profess… February 25, 2021
- TAMPEP’s statement on the final version of CEDAW Committee General Recommendatio… February 17, 2021
- TAMPEP: Open Letter to the CEDAW Committee February 17, 2021
- Ensuring Public Participation, Amplified Voice and Safe Spaces for Sex Workers’ Rights Advocacy February 16, 2021
- Community consultation: A digital platform for sex workers February 14, 2021