At the heart of a feminism for all, the push for sex worker rights is a movement in which women who experience intersecting oppression and who have been marginalised by mainstream feminism are fighting back and winning.
- Dublin sex worker assaulted by clients says Irish laws ‘put people at risk’ September 17, 2019
- TAMPEP participates at the EUROPACH closing ceremony – Berlin 12-14 September 2019 September 13, 2019
- Statement of the BesD, the Professional Association for Erotic and Sexual Service Providers in Germany on the sex purchase prohibition proposal in Germany September 12, 2019
- Such a great atmosphere here at the HurenKongress 2019 so many inspiring skill e… August 16, 2019
- TAMPEP Presents Workshop on Migrant Sex Workers and the Anti Trafficking Paradigm at 2019 Hurenkongress, Berlin August 16, 2019